I thought that it's about time to post some pics and update our blog. We are keeping busy with summer here. This week was like the first week of summer I swear. It has been so nice. Today we finally got bark in for our yard. It is so nice to have it almost finished. I will post a pic when I get one. Avery is getting so big. She is 4 months old already- We went to the Dr. this week and she is up to 14 lbs and 24 inches long. We also celebrated Dave's birthday a couple weeks ago. He turned the BIG 30!! We spent the day with family and had a lot of fun.

These are a couple of the "family pics" that we have randomly taken. 



I had to post these last ones to show how chubby Avery's legs and cheeks are getting. We love it!!

15 comments:
She is so cute. I wish we all still lived at Hyde Park so I could see her. It looks like everything is going good. She's a keeper.
Finally!!! I have been waiting for you to post pics of your family! SO CUTE! We definatley need to see more of you and avery!
yea for new pictures!! Avery is so darling, I love your hair bows too! I have been making so many hair things, can't wait to use them! Congrats to Dave for turning the big 3-0 that is so fun!!! Glad you guys are doing well and Rachael you look amazing for having a 4 month old, I hope I look like that, I am really nervous for after the birth how to get my body back!
Yea!! A new post! I love you guys. Let's get together soon so I can see that cute little girl again.
Rachael, I love your blog! Those are such cute pictures! I can't wait to be neighbors soon!
Oh! She is a CUTIE Rach! How exciting! So glad you found me, I have been wondering how you are! I was SO angry when I found out you had Avery before I had Brecken! It was NOT fair! You all look so great!
You have such a cute little family. You always have Avery looking so perfect. I love her chubby cheeks and legs! It's always fun to see you guys.
YAY for a new post! Avery looks so big and adorable. I'm glad to see she chose to wear her lemon outfit on Dave's birthday! HAHA! Hope you guys are doing well.
OH MY GOODNESS! I am glad I found your blog off of Farmer's blog. We have one too. I restricted it though so if you want just email me at peaches1983@hotmail.com and I can add you onto ours! You do look great after having a baby! I'm sorry we didn't get to see your baby before we moved to Utah. I'm expecting again due in January. Congrats to Dave, I can't believe he's that old already! Don't tell him I said that! Anyways, your baby is so cute! Congratulations again!
Hey guys! Saw your blog through Brett & Melissa. Avery is adorable! Nice job! I hear we'll be seeing you are Ryan's Wedding! See you then! emilysteinhafel.blogspot.com
So cute guys! Cubby babies are the best!
I love it Rach! You are looking so good and she is super cute! How fun! I hate yard work, it is one thing that is totally taking over our lives this year. Any advice send it my way. Take care. Kim
you better not flake out like we did when you come down! please call me so we can play!
maggie
Cute blog! I can't believe how big she is getting. Travis put our account under Fred i don't know why, but it is me Melissa.
Rachael - I was friends with Dave at BYU-I - Avery is a doll!!
-Mary Beth (Whetstone) Carlisle
Post a Comment